Rivertown Mamas New Mom Discussion Group Thursdays 10:30-12pm, held at 68 Prince Street in Hastings-on-Hudson.
A chance to make new friends, and get out of the house! Bring your feeding, sleep, routine and all other new parent questions and bond with other moms in the same boat! For ages birth to 1 year. Coffee, treats, baby scale and unfiltered new mama chatter provided 🙂 Drop-in. Pay as you wish, suggested donation $20. Find us on Facebook and Meet-up!
New parent in home support workshop
This one-time in home workshop brings the baby care expert to you and can help answer questions and support adjustment to parenthood in the first six months, Hilary can help with:
- Infant feeding (including breastfeeding support, bottle-feeding guidance, pumping support)
- Helping with baby’s first bath
- Mother-care (cesarean recovery, perineal tear care, emotional support)
- Newborn development and care recommendations
- Soothing techniques;
- Newborn sleep education and tips
- Accompanying parents to doctor visits or first outings
- Discussion of childcare options and support with returning to work
- Help with older children adjusting to their new role
More info HERE
$250 for a customized two hour workshop
Newborn Care and Breastfeeding Basics
I’m currently teaching this class at Full Circle Woman’s Health in Harrison and at The Hudson Collective Dobbs Ferry. See classes page to sign up. Private classes available upon request.
I’m currently teaching group classes in Dobbs Ferry at Hudson Collective, at Full Circle Women’s Health in Westchester and CityBirths in Manhattan. Want a private session in the comfort of your own living room? I do that too 🙂
Breastfeeding is normal, desirable and attainable for both baby and mom, but getting off to the right start can sometimes be confusing. I offer prenatal and postnatal home visits to answer questions, asses latch and offer support. $150/1 hour home visit plus phone/email follow-up.